Watershed Capital Group is a leading consulting firm in the impact and sustainable business sector. The firm has an exclusive focus on serving companies and fund managers within that have an environmental and social return in addition to a strong financial profile.
For Companies: Watershed Capital Group assists in:
- raising growth-stage to later-stage equity
- raising senior and subordinated debt
- executing mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations
- evaluating strategic financial options.
For Funds: Watershed Capital Group assists in:
- raising capital from institutional investors seeking investments in cleantech, sustainable business and impact funds. Investors include: family offices, pension funds, foundations, endowments, sovereign wealth funds, banks, insurance companies, and advisors
- advising on marketing materials, fund structuring and positioning, presentations, and PPM drafting
- Watershed’s primary channel to work with funds is its marquee event series, the Five Fund Forum.