Watershed Capital Group is a boutique consulting firm with an exclusive focus on serving companies and fund managers within the sustainable and clean technology business sectors.
For Companies: Watershed Capital Group assists in:
- raising growth-stage to later-stage equity
- raising senior and subordinated debt
- executing mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations
- evaluating strategic financial options.
For Funds: Watershed Capital Group assists in:
- raising capital from institutional investors seeking investments in cleantech, sustainable business and impact funds. Investors include: family offices, pension funds, foundations, endowments, sovereign wealth funds, banks, insurance companies, and advisors
- advising on marketing materials, fund structuring and positioning, presentations, and PPM drafting
- Watershed’s primary channel to work with funds is its marquee event series, the Five Fund Forum.